| || |
Infection Control & Hand Hygiene Research Center
Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
Infectious Diseases are the most common diseases in the world and one of the most significant aspects are that they can be cured and prevented with very low cost. Khorasan and neighboring provinces have a very large area. Thus MUMS decided to establish a research center to expand and provide solutions in health research.
The main aim: the spread of education and research and offering practical solutions in health care and vaccines for infectious diseases and promoting community health.
Create an infectious disease and vaccine research
- Doing basic research, clinical epidemiology and infectious diseases and vaccination in order to meet the health needs of the region and country
- Collect and classified documents related to infectious diseases and vaccinations and if they are published in accordance with regulations published scientific articles
- Efforts to collaborate with other research centers, training and implementation of the research projects related
- Strive for academic collaboration with research centers, training of other countries and international organizations with government regulations
- Collaboration with the National Committee on Vaccination for disease prevention
Infectious diseases can be prevented with a vaccine-related research through partnerships among academic
- Establish the priorities for research in the center